Monday, January 26, 2009

welcome!

I've decided to blog about the different recipes I try this year! I'm one of those girls who has waaaayyy too many recipes, so many that I get bogged down and end up making my usual ones. SO, I thought this would be a great way for me to remember what all I've tried and share the results with you! I think it will also hold me accountable to trying some of my new recipes. I feel like I need an outlet for creativity, so I'm hoping this blog will help direct my energy. Since I just started this blog, some of these first recipes will not have pictures. However, I just bought a new camera and am eager to use it, so I hope to include pictures with most of my recipes.
I always love getting a new recipe! So if you feel so inclined, please feel free to pass any along to me that you've tried as well, along with any neat cooking blogs you've happened to stumble upon. Also, please post any comments/feedback you have-I would love to hear it.

No comments: