Wednesday, January 20, 2010

my favorite new kitchen gadget


I recently purchased this lemon juicer, and it is AWESOME! Gone are the days of getting lemon juice and pulp all over the place while using one of those old fashioned reamers, or even my electric one, hoping I had gotten all of the juice out. This tool is great. When you squeeze the handles, the lemon half turns inside out, extracting the juice but leaving the pulp, seeds, and rind. I wish I had gotten one of these years earlier, because it's by far the easiest, quickest, and most effective juicing gadget I've ever used. They make them for limes and oranges, too.

3 comments:

MLS said...

FUN! Where did you get it?

Unknown said...

i think i'm going to register for one of those

Anca said...

I've been using this for years & adore it. I have the orange one too. In fact, I just replaced my old one b/c the paint was peeling & I was worried about the paint chips getting in my food. Ha! I actually find mine at TJMaxx. It was cheaper than the original one I got for my wedding at Williams-Sonoma.