Friday, February 06, 2009

keeping that kitchen clean

I haven't had to cook since Monday night, which is why I haven't posted anything in a few days. I'll be cooking tonight, so I hope to put up another recipe tonight or tomorrow. But in the meantime, I thought it would be fun to post something about kitchen cleaning. Now, I love a clean kitchen, even though it seems like that is always a work in progress. A couple of weeks ago, I ran across a few articles online with some great tips for kitchen cleaning.
Here are the links:
How to Speed Clean You Kitchen
Shiny Sink 101 I really like this one-I have found that a clean sink is like a made-up bed. If that chore is taken care of, the rest of the room just feels cleaner and I'm more motivated to have everything around it neat.
Kitchen Cleanup Conundrums, Solved
Cleaning Up After Kitchen Misadventures
Keeping the Kitchen Clean

So...go clean that kitchen!

No comments: