Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Orange Julius


When I was a little girl, my mom would sometimes take me to Orange Julius for lunch. There was nothing like one of those classic drinks and a hot dog! The Orange Julius in my town unfortunately closed long ago, so it's only on rare occasion that I venture to a mall that has one. But when I do, I will sometimes treat myself to one of those sweet, frothy drinks. A friend recently gave me a good recipe for one, and I had to share it with you. It is just as delicious as I remember the real one being! A fun treat for summer, especially for kids.

Orange Julius

I N G R E D I E N T S :
6 oz. orange juice concentrate
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
2 cups ice cubes
1 cup milk

D I R E C T I O N S :
Combine ingredients in a blender until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments: